- RSS Channel Showcase 4452800
- RSS Channel Showcase 6047354
- RSS Channel Showcase 1967825
- RSS Channel Showcase 3598960
Articles on this Page
- 07/03/17--03:00: _Buffalo Cauliflower...
- 07/10/17--03:00: _Mac and Cheese With...
- 07/14/17--03:31: _Chai Chia Pudding
- 07/17/17--03:00: _Black Bean Taco Sal...
- 07/24/17--03:00: _Laura Theodore’s Fo...
- 07/31/17--03:00: _Roasted Ratatouille...
- 08/07/17--03:00: _Harissa Sprouts and...
- 08/14/17--03:00: _Air Fryer Cheesy Po...
- 08/21/17--03:00: _Laura Theodore’s Li...
- 08/28/17--03:30: _Vegan Cheesy Crackers
- 09/04/17--03:00: _Baked Buffalo Tofu ...
- 09/11/17--03:00: _Manhattan Glam Chowder
- 09/18/17--03:00: _Beet Kvass from Kom...
- 07/03/17--03:00: Buffalo Cauliflower from The Vegan Air Fryer
- 07/10/17--03:00: Mac and Cheese With Garlic Spinach from This Cheese is Nuts!
- 07/14/17--03:31: Chai Chia Pudding
- 07/17/17--03:00: Black Bean Taco Salad from Protein from Plants
- 07/24/17--03:00: Laura Theodore’s Four-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 07/31/17--03:00: Roasted Ratatouille Summer Salad
- 08/07/17--03:00: Harissa Sprouts and Chickpeas from Bold Flavored Vegan Cooking
- 08/14/17--03:00: Air Fryer Cheesy Potato Wedges
- 08/21/17--03:00: Laura Theodore’s Lime and Coconut Corn Muffins
- 08/28/17--03:30: Vegan Cheesy Crackers
- 09/04/17--03:00: Baked Buffalo Tofu Bites with Dilly Tahini Dipping Sauce
- 09/11/17--03:00: Manhattan Glam Chowder
- 09/18/17--03:00: Beet Kvass from Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond
Dennis bought me an air fryer for Christmas, and it sat on the kitchen counter for about a month, because I wasn’t quite sure what to do with it. I knew it was good for “frying” foods without using a ton of oil or turning on the stovetop, but beyond that, I didn’t know how […]
I was so excited about This Cheese Is Nuts! by Julie Piatt that as soon as it showed up in my mail box, I ran into the kitchen to soak raw almonds and cashews. After the nuts were settled into their water baths, I sat down on the sofa with a cup of tea and […]
The post Mac and Cheese With Garlic Spinach from This Cheese is Nuts! appeared first on Chic Vegan.
Chai spices are the key to this rich, flavorful Chai Chia Pudding that’s a perfect breakfast for one or dessert for two. It only takes about five minutes to throw together! Chai spices are a delightful addition to your next chia pudding! I love the warming, spicy flavors in a good mug of chai tea, and […]
Usually, one of the first questions vegans are asked is how they get protein, since animal foods are considered by many to be the ideal protein source—and some people think they are the only foods that contain protein. Protein from Plants by Heather Nicholds will give you a full understanding of protein, including how much you […]
Oh yeah! These delectable little Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are so simple to make, you just may want to make a double batch. With only four ingredients, you can’t go wrong with this easy twist on a classic cookie. Four-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Save Print Author: Laura Theodore Yield: 16-18 cookies Ingredients 2 […]
The post Laura Theodore’s Four-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies appeared first on Chic Vegan.
This Roasted Ratatouille Salad makes the most of summer’s vegetable bounty. Eggplant, zucchini, yellow summer squash, and tomatoes are tossed in herbs, roasted to delicious perfection, and then drizzled with a balsamic vinegar reduction. If you’d like to add a little extra oomph to your salad, add a cup or so of white beans. Roasted […]
Who isn’t a fan of bold, delicious flavor? Bold Flavored Vegan Cooking by Celine Steen is dedicated to using plant-based ingredients to create mouthwateringly flavorful dishes. In Bold Flavored Vegan Cooking, Celine Steen shows how to add new levels of flavor to vegan dishes with the use of different ingredients such as spices, sauces, and […]
The post Harissa Sprouts and Chickpeas from Bold Flavored Vegan Cooking appeared first on Chic Vegan.
Try these Air Fryer Cheesy Potato Wedges if you love potato skins but want that potato, too. This is a great side dish and also a fun recipe to make for game day noshing. Air Fryer Cheesy Potato Wedges Save Print Author: JL Fields Yield: 4 servings Ingredients Potatoes 1 pound fingerling potatoes 1 […]
Cornmeal gives these Lime and Coconut Corn Muffins a hearty texture, while the lime and coconut contribute a tropical twist. Lime and Coconut Corn Muffins Save Print Author: Laura Theodore Yield: 12 Muffins Ingredients 3 tablespoons flaxseeds 1½ cups whole wheat flour 1 cup fine grind cornmeal ½ cup raw unsweetened shredded dried coconut […]
It’s easy to find crackers without animal ingredients, unless of course, your favorite crackers happen to be the cheesy ones. Now you can make vegan cheesy crackers at home, complete with the delicious crunch and flavor you love but without the animal ingredients and additives. Cheesy Crackers Save Print Author: Robin Robertson Yield: about […]
Spicy Baked Buffalo Tofu Bites are perfect dipped into rich-and-creamy Dilly Tahini Dipping Sauce. Guys, I am obsessed with all things Buffalo! That vinegar-forward, spicy sauce has a special place in my heart, and I’m yet to find anything not improved by a heavy hand with the Buffalo. These Buffalo Tofu Bites couldn’t be easier […]
The post Baked Buffalo Tofu Bites with Dilly Tahini Dipping Sauce appeared first on Chic Vegan.
Manhattan clam chowder is the red, tomato-based soup found on diner menus all over the city. Mushrooms bring the perfect texture and flavor to this vegan version of the iconic New York City soup. Manhattan Glam Chowder Save Print Author: Michael Suchman and Ethan Ciment Yield: 8 servings Ingredients 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil […]
I like to keep up with health news, and I’ve been reading more and more about the importance of the body’s microbiome lately. The microbiome refers to the microorganisms in a particular environment, and in the body’s case it is the complex ecosystem of bacteria that live in the gut. Gut health is extremely important […]